Protex IF-1212SC In Concrete Floor Safe with a drop slot Description
The Protex IF-1212SC In-Concrete in-Floor Safe with a drop slot
is a drop slot for cash deposits in gas stations, convenience stores, small business, and much more. The IF-1212SC is designed to be installed under ground level which makes it completely concealed and enhances the burglary resistance.
- Small B-rated steel floor safe with lift-out door and a drop slot
- Spring-loaded re-locking device
- Body anchor base plate
- Convenient lift handle
- Sturdy steel cover
- Powder coat finish
- LaGard Group II combination lock
- ½” A36 solid steel direct-drive lift-out door
- Drill-resistant carburized hard plate
Protex IF-1212SC In Concrete Floor Safe with a drop slot specifications
The Protex IF-1212SC In Concrete Floor Safe with a drop slot
has the following specifications:
- Dimensions from top to bottom (H x W x D):
- Exterior: 12.25 in. x 9.5 in. x 9.5 in.
- Interior: 7.75 in. x 9.13 in. x 9.13 in.
- Weight: 43 lbs.
- Capacity: 0.37 cubic feet
- Drop slot size (W x H): 5” x 0.5”