Through-the-wall locking drop box WDS-311 Description
The Through-the-wall locking drop box WDS-311 is shown with a standard tubular cam-lock and requires the drywall to be cut between the studs. The perfect way to lock and secure keys, mail, car remotes, small envelopes, and more.
- Piano hinge
- Drop slot opening is 12.38” long enough to drop legal size papers or large envelopes
- Pre-drilled mounting holes on sides for the in-the-wall installation
- Installation hardware included
- Metal baffle to protect drop opening from fishing
- Tubular style key lock with double “D” configuration which can be retrofitted with other cam locks
- Comes with 2 tubular keys
- Designed to be installed in the wall between standard wall studs (16” on center)
- Includes 2 removable and adjustable metal frames to hide the rough cuts
- Drop from one side and remove from the opposite side
Also available: Electronic lock and combination lock for an additional charge.
Through-the-wall locking drop box WDS-311 specifications
The Through-the-wall locking drop box WDS-311 has the following specifications:
- Exterior dimensions (H x W x D): 15 in. x 14 in. x 8.75 in.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Door opening (W x H): 11.25” x 5.25”
- Drop slot size (W x H): 12.38” x 0.5”
- Door thickness: 1/8”
- Maximum thickness of item to drop is ½” thick
- 3 anchor holes on each side
- Mounting hardware included
Date Added: 11/26/2014 by Mary M.
We have installed this in the wall where we want it, and it appears that it will work just fine for our purposes.
Very pleased with purchase. Good quality. Just what we needed for our business. Would recommend this product to anyone looking for this type of item.
Date Added: 12/23/2014 by D. Phillips
Does what it needs to do without being too bulky. Was easy to install and so far functions good. Holds a lot of envelopes.