Through The Wall Depository Safe Description
This Through the Wall Depository Safe is B-rated with an internal spring-loaded relocking device that provides secondary line of defense. It also contains an anti-fish baffle that helps prevent theft through the deposit door.
- ½ inch steel door
- 5 1.25-inch solid steel active locking bolts
- 4 pre-drilled anchor holes (hardware not included)
- UL-listed Group II Mechanical Dial or UL-listed Type 1 S&G Spartan Electronic Lock
- Heavy-duty dead bar
- One removable/adjustable shelf
- The locks and relocker are protected by a drill/ballistic-resistant hardplate
Through The Wall Depository Safe Specifications
The Through the wall depository safe have the following specifications:
- Body dimensions (H x W x D): 20 in. x 15 in. x 15 in.
- Chute opening (H x W): 0.75 in. x 6 in.
- Chute angle: 60 degrees
- Overall height with chute: 40.25 in.
Note: Hollon Safe recommends this safe for indoor use only.