Through-The-Wall Dual Compartment, Back Drop Depository Safe
Protex B-rated depository drop safes are designed for ease of use and are a great choice for schools, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations/car wash, restaurants, markets offices and more.
The safe is equipped with laser cut 1/2 inch steel plate door, spring loaded re-locker and chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts as well as an anti-drill lock plate.
The Digipaz electronic lock is a standard feature for the drop safe which gives it a very convenient and fast operation as well as easy programming and a wrong-try penalty lockout mode to prevent from manipulation of the lock. It operates on two 9-Volt batteries with external battery override connector.
The door is equipped with a chrome plated handle and vault type hinges with internal dead-bar to prevent door removal when safe is locked.
Mounting holes and anchoring hardware are provided for anchoring the safe onto a concrete floor.
The top compartment acts as a regular safe and the lower compartment will accept whatever is dropped in from the rear loading drop door.
- Exterior Dimensions 20"W x 30"H x 19"D
- Cubic Feet Capacity Top: 0.55 Bottom: 2.35
- Drop Door Opening 11-1/2"W x 4"H
- Inside Top Compartment 13-1/2"W x 10"H x 7"D
- Inside Bottom Compartment 19-1/2"W x 17"H x 12-1/4"D
- Shipping Weight of the safe with Boxing material and Pallet - 241 Lbs.
- Top safe (frame around the drop safe dimensions:
- Width: 14"
- Height: 12"
- Depth: 4" (if your wall is thicker than 4" then you need to recess the safe
- Shipping Dimensions - 25 x 24 x 39
Solid steel construction, fully welded body construction(1/8" thick)
2 x Digipaz electronic digital locks
Battery power with external power override
- 1/4" thick carburized hard-plate to resist driling
- Spring loaded active re-locker on both doors
- Doors are constructed from anti-pry 1/2" thk. solid steel plate
Rear Loading anti-fishing hinged drop door
Four, pre-drilled mounting holes on bottom of safe.
2 chrome plated heavy duty bolts on top door (1" dia.)
5 chrome plated heavy duty bolts on bottom door (1" dia.)
- Heavy-duty vault hinges
Stainless steel decoration plate
Quality powder coating finish
Bolting hardware included (for concrete floor anchoring)
Drop falls into the bottom compartment safe
Seperate top compartment (no drop, use as a regular safe)
Easy installation, will fit in between standard (16" on center) wall studs
Removable steel frame to cover rough cutout of drywall
The deposit goes to the bottom safe.
the upper safe is a regular safe.