Protex WDC-160 thru-the-wall Drop Box with Adjustable Chute Description
The Protex Thru the Wall Drop Box with Adjustable Chute WDC-160 has an adjustable chute designed for check drop, keys, car remotes, and bulky items up to 1” thick. The perfect way to lock and secure keys, mail, car remotes, small envelopes, and more.
- Chute is adjustable for walls between 3.25” to 7.75” thick
- Piano hinge
- Drop opening is 1” thick and 8.5” wide, thick enough to drop keys
- Pre-drilled anchoring holes at the back
- Mounting hardware for wood and concrete included
- Metal baffle to protect slot
- Tubular style key lock with double “D” configuration which can be retrofitted with other cam locks
- Comes with 2 tubular keys
- Recommended wall thickness for proper installation is between 5” to 8”
Thru the Wall Drop Box with Adjustable Chute Protex WDC-160 specifications
The Protex Thru the Wall Drop Box with Adjustable Chute WDC-160 has the following specifications:
- Exterior dimensions(H x W x D): 16 in. x 12 in. x 6 in.
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Door clearance (W x H): 7.25” x 9.25”
- Drop opening (W x H): 8.5” x 1”
- Door thickness: 1/8”
- Face plate: 12.13” x 4.13”