• Heavy Duty Construction – Body is solid plate steel construction with a 1/2” solid plate steel door.
• Front-Loading Access – Depositories have a smooth mailbox type mechanism which allows for under counter placement of the safe.
• Fish-Resistant – International depository safes incorporate an anti-fish baffle to deter a common method of theft where employees and burglars attempt to ”fish” the safe contents through the deposit drawer.
• Bolt Detent – When the safe door is opened, the chromeplated bolts remain retracted inside the door to prevent damage to the bolts as the door is closed.
• Auto Lock Feature – When the door is fully closed, the locking bolts automatically extend in the safe body, locking the door.
• Standard Locking Devices – UL-listed Group II combination locks and single or double nose keylocks are the standard choices for Cash Management safes. All locks are protected by a drill-resistant hardplate.
• Relocker – All locking mechanisms are equipped with a spring-loaded device that disables the safe during a forced entry.
• Anchor Holes – For extra security, each safe has a minimum of two built-in anchor holes for bolting the safe to the floor.