Protex Large Depository Safe. A Safe within a Safe.
Protex B-rated depository drop safes are designed for ease of use and are a great choice for convenient stores, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations/car wash, restaurants and more.
The safe is equipped with laser cut 1/2 inch steel plate door, spring loaded re-locker and chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts as well as an anti-drill lock plate.
- 7 active chrome locking bolts 1-1/4" dia. (3 sides)
- Drop goes into a locked inter compartment
- Only manager with guard key will have access to the drops
- Dual key lock 'safe deposit lock' for inter compartment
- Battery powered DigiPaz high-security electronic lock
- Battery power override
- 4 Pre-drilled anchor holes (bottom)
- Bolting hardware included for concrete floors
- Electrostatic powder-coat with fine anti-corrosion and rustproof materials are applied for durability
- 2.5" thick door with 9/16" solid steel-plate to prevent prying
- Door thickness inter compartment 3/16"
- Drill resistant hard-plate
- Spring-loaded relocker
- 1 Adjustable and removable shelf
- Exterior Dimensions: 20” (W) x 40” (H) x 20” (D)
- Interior Dimensions: 19-3/4” (W) x 19-3/4” (H) x 16-7/8” (D)
- Interior Dimensions: (inner compartment) 19-3/4” (W) x 8” (H) x 14-1/2” (D)
- Door Clearance: 15-1/2” (W) x 18” (H)
- Door Clearance: (inner compartment) 11” (W) x 7-1/2” (H)
- Drop Door Opening: 15-3/4” (W) x 4” (H)
- Door Thickness: 2-1/2" (1/2” solid steel plate)
- Cubic Feet: 0.75
- Weight: 245 Lbs. (Due to weight restrictions this safes ships using Freight)