First Alert 2118DF Steel Fire and Anti-Theft Digital Safe
The First Alert 2118DF fire safe’s anti-theft features include steel construction, heavy duty steel hinges, and 4 door locking bolts. The fire safe's electronic keypad lock allows users to program a personal 3 to 8 digit passcode. The digital lock is designed to be used in conjunction with the entry key: the entry key operates the safe’s live bolt after the passcode is entered into the digital lock. The entry key can be left in the keyhole using only the digital lock to secure the door, or it can be removed for an extra level of security. Two entry keys included. Also included is an emergency override key which can be used to bypass the digital passcode and open the safe in case of battery failure (4 AA batteries Included). This First Alert 1.9 cubic foot fire safe is UL classified for 1 hour to withstand an external temperature of 1700 degrees Fahrenheit while maintaining an internal temperature of less than 350 degrees.
First Alert 2118DF Steel Fire and Anti-Theft Digital Safe Features:
- Dual Access Digital / Key Lock with Emergency Override Key.
- 2 Live / 2 Dead Door Bolts and Heavy Duty Steel Hinges.
- 1 Pull Out Drawer and 1 Removable/Adjustable Shelf.
- Interior Dimensions(HxWxD): 16.5 in. x 13.75 in. x 14.25 in.
- Exterior Dimensions(HxWxD): 21 in. x 17.25 in. x 20 in.
- Weight: 142 lbs
- Capacity storage: 1.87 Cubic Foot
- UL classified media protection device tested to withstand an external temperature up to 1700 degrees.
- 5 year limited warranty, with after-fire replacement guarantee.