First Alert 2084F Steel Fire/Anti-Theft Combination Safe
The First Alert 2084F fire safe’s anti-theft features include steel construction, heavy duty steel hinges, and 4 solid steel bolts. The fire safe's 4-number dial combination lock provides a high level of security. The combination lock is designed to be used in conjunction with the entry key: the entry key operates the safe’s live bolt after the combination is entered into the dial lock. The entry key can be left in the keyhole using only the combination lock to secure the door, or it can be removed for an extra level of security. Two entry keys included. This First Alert 1.2 cubic foot fire safe is UL classified for 1 hour to withstand an external temperature of 1700 degrees Fahrenheit while maintaining an internal temperature of less than 350 degrees. Features include steel construction, heavy duty steel hinges, and 4 solid steel locking bolts.
First Alert 2084F Steel Fire/Anti-Theft Combination Safe Features:
- Dual Access Combo / Key Lock with Emergency Override Key.
- Heavy-duty steel hinges.
- 2 live locking/2 dead door bolts .
- Interior Dimensions(HxWxD): 13.77 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.2 in.
- Exterior Dimensions(HxWxD): 18.75 in. x 17.25 in. x 19.5 in.
- Weight: 122 lbs
- Removable steel shelf.
- Mounting hardware included.
- UL classified media protection device tested to withstand an external temperature up to 1700 degrees for 1 hour.
- 5 year limited warranty, with lifetime fire replacement guarantee.
- Equivalent to Honeywell 2084