The Cobalt SDS-01k Depository Safe features 0.5 inch thick solid steel door and 0.25 inch thick solid steel body with 2.5 inch total door thickness. It has interlocking steel plate on hinge side of door, spring loaded active relocker bolt and predrilled mounting holes. The Standard Safe also features 10 inch bottom to hopper inside clearance, three anti-fish baffles, and five 0.875 inch active chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. This safe is available in different lock style options. (See Below)
Cobalt SDS-01k Drop Depository Safe Features:
- UL Listed dual key deposit lock
- Spring loaded active relocker bolt
- Predrilled mounting holes
- Door Thickness: 1/2" thick solid steel
- Body Thickness: 1/4" thick solid steel
- (5) 7/8" active chrome plated solid steel locking bolts
- Interlocking steel plate on hinge side of door
- Door Clearance: 10 1/2" x 10 1/4"
- 10" bottom to hopper inside clearance
- 2 1/2" total door thickness
- (3) anti-fish baffles
- Hopper Size: 11" x 4 3/4"
- Hopper Clearance: 10 1/2" x 2 7/8" x 8"
- Outer Dimensions: Height: 19", Width: 13 1/2", Depth: 15"
- Capacity (Size): 1.1 Cubic Foot
- Weight: 113 lbs.
- Color may vary from gray to black
- Keys included:
- 2 Manager keys
- 1 Guard key
- Extra keys can be ordered
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for the defects in the material
- 90 days manufacturer's warranty for the electronic components from the date of purchase
Shipping & Delivery:
The SDS-01K DEPOSITORY SAFE is shipped directly from the manufacture to you in 1 - 2 business days, Please allow 5 - 7 business days for the arrival of your package. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as it becomes available to us.
Shipping includes a lift gate to get the safe from the truck to the ground, it is a curbside delivery. It is the customer responsibility to get the safe inside to the room of choice.