Floor Safe 2 Hour Fire Rated BFB-975W Benifits/Features:
- Rated for 2 hours at 1800°F and have a KSG 4500 fire label.
- Korean Group II Key changeable combination dial
- Attractive design with Chrome Plated 3 spoke handle
- Heavy Duty: Each safe has 1 1/4” diameter chrome plated active locking bolts
- Added Security: Full length interlocking channel on the hinge side.
- More Security: heavy duty hinges
- Glass Relocker: A glass relocking device is a piece of glass, usually tempered, placed where it might be expected to break in a burglary attack. It is attached, usually with wires, to one or more spring-loaded bolts, which are often randomly located. A drill or torch may break the glass, releasing the bolts
- Bolt detent
- expandable fire seal to protect heat and water from entering the safe during fire and putting the fire away.
- pre-drill anchor hole to attach the safe to the floor
- This safe replaces the discontinued Cobalt safe SB-04C
Floor Safe 2 Hour Fire Rated BFB-975W Specs:
- DIMENSIONS (HxWxD):
- Exterior 33 1/4” x 28” x 29”
- Interior 27 1/4” x 22” x 21 3/8”
- WEIGHT lbs.: 594
- SHELVES: 2
- Storage Size: 7.43 Cubic Foot
- KSG 4500 - 2 Hour Fire Rated At 1850°F (1010°C)
- (2 - 7) 1 1/4” Chrome Plated Active Locking Bolt
- Full Length Interlocking Channel on hinge Side
- Glass Re-locker
- Bolt Detent
- (2 - 3) Heavy Duty External Hinges - Door swings +180°
- (1 - 3) Adjustable, Removable Shelves
- Chrome Plated 3 Spoke Handle
- (1) Pre-Drilled 1/2” Diameter Anchor Hole (includes concrete anchor)
- Korean Group II Key Changeable Combination Dial with Vision Guard
Warranty: 5 years/Lifetime
Parts and labor for the first year and then parts only for the remaining 4 years.
Lifetime Fire Warranty
Shipping & Delivery:
This Floor Safe Fire & Burglary Safes 2 Hour Fire Rated BFB-975W is shipped directly from the manufacture to you in 1 - 2 business days, Please allow 7 - 10 business days for the arrival of your package. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as it becomes available to us.
Shipping includes a lift gate to get the safe from the truck to the ground, it is a curbside delivery. It is the customer responsibility to get the safe inside to the room of choice.