Royal has entered the touch screen cash register market with the new TS4240 ECR. Loaded with features but priced well below the competition.
- 9" Backlit Touch-Panel LCD Control Screen with User Prompts for Easy Operations
- Printer: External, single station thermal printer allows both alpha and numeric characters to print on receipts and reports. Uses 2 1/4" (57mm) paper. TS4240 offers an optional second printer for the kitchen or bar.
- Happy Hour: One of three price levels for each PLU can be assigned to be valid during a specified time, such as Happy Hour, each day for a discounted price to be in effect.
- Table Tracking: Allows floating guest check and table transfer
- Direct PLU Entry: Up to 240 PLU's over 5 screens.
- 200 Departments
- 40 Clerk ID
- 3000 Price Look Ups (PLU)
- Age Verification: On screen prompts warn the clerk to check customer's ID and verify their age for certain products such as tobacco and alcohol
- Multiple Price Levels: for each PLU. Allows discounted prices or different prices during different times, such as Happy Hour, lunch menu, dinner menu, etc. Also good for clearance items or end-of-day sales for fresh or baked goods
- Serial Connection: 2 serial ports to connect bar code reader and your PC. Registerlink Software includes a filter that downloads your end of day report totals directly to your Quickbooks Pro accounting programs. Also allows you to program your register from your PC.
- Automatic Tax Computation: Program up to 4 tax rates (Add-on, VAT and Canadian tax)
- PS700 Scanner Optional
- Thermal printer (No ribons needed)
- customer recipt printer is included
- kitchen printer is optional.