This Mesa Burglary and Fire Composite Safe has a 2-hour fire rating that was tested in temperatures up to 1830°F. It also has adjustable shelves and 1 recessed anchor hole that can be mounted to the floor. It has a battery-operated electronic lock that is protected by an internal spring-loaded re-locking device.
MESA Burglary & Fire Composite Safe Quick Overview
- Dimensions: H" x W" x D"
- Exterior: 26.5" x 22" x 22"
- Interior: 20.5" x 16" x 14"
- 2.7 Interior Cubic Feet
- Approx Weight: 589 lbs.
MESA Burglary & Fire Composite Safe MSC2520E/MSC2520C Features:
- Two hour fire rating, tested in temperatures up to 1830°F, immediately after the heating test the safe was dropped from a height of 30 feet and then reheated for another 45 minutes.
- Battery operated electronic lock protected by an internal spring loaded relocking device.
- Door is constructed with a 1" defense barrier of outer and inner plates enclosing fire resistant material.
- Massive 1" diameter live locking bolts.
- 1" diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into the body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- One anchor hole provided to secure your safe to the floor.
- Heavy duty hinges for added security and also provides easy smooth door operation.
- High strength interior shelves can be adjusted or removed.
- Easily change your personal code in seconds.
- Keypad lockout penalty will activated if combinations are entered incorrectly, frustrating the would be burglar.
- Decorative tri-spoke handle.
- Electronic lock included.
MESA Burglary & Fire Composite Safe Additional Information
||H: 26.50” W: 22” D: 22”
||H: 20.5” W: 16” D: 14”
|Interior Cubic Feet
||Optional (Combination Lock or Digital Lock)