Discount Home Safe:- Even tougher than our already tough-as-nails regular Fire & Burglary Safes. The unparalleled design and top-quality materials make it ideal for more heavy commercial use. Just how tough is it? Check this out:
- Sturdy enough to resist pry bar attacks … thanks to a thicker door and thicker body.
- Hollon UL listed Group II dial lock on this series has been designed to last for more than 100,000 openings. The average Group II dial lock is designed to last for only 25,000 openings – which means ours outlasts the others by 300%!
- Electronic lock is the latest, most cutting-edge lock in the Sargent & Greenleaf arsenal. UL listed as a Type 1 lock – a higher rating than a Group II. It is also manipulation resistant and stands up to radiological attacks. Features a lock-out mode, and motorized interior lock pack that meets European High Security and USA standards for maximum security.
- Thicker steel and a high compression rated concrete proprietary mixture (850psi) with the final layer of steel on the inside of the safe.
- 2 Hour Fire Rated
- Newest S&G Spartan Type 1 Electronic Lock
- Tempered Glass Re-locker
- Propietary Mixed Fire Retardant Concrete
- Anchor Bolt Down Hole
- Body Thickness 3.40 inches
- Door Thickness 5.20 inches
- Adjustable Shelving
Exterior Dimensions: 33.3"(H) x 20"(W) x 22.8"(D)
Interior Dimensions: 26.8"(H) x 13.8"(W) x 15.2"(D)
Lifetime Fire Guarantee
Hollon Safe backs all of their fireproof safes with a lifetime warranty against fire.
Hollon Safe warranties all parts and labor, excluding digital components, on all safes purchased for a period of one year from date of purchase against manufacture defects. We provide an extended four year warranty on all replacement parts. Extended warranty excludes all digital components.
Shipping & Delivery:
This Hollon Safe FB-03E Fire and Burglary Safe is shipped directly from the manufacture to you in 2 - 4 business days, Please allow 7 - 10 business days for the arrival of your package. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as it becomes available to us.
Shipping includes a lift gate to get the safe from the truck to the ground, it is a curbside delivery. It is the customer responsibility to get the safe inside to the room of choice.