First Alert 2040F Fire and Water Media Chest
The First Alert 2040F Fire and Water Media Chest with 0.14 cubic-Feet of storage will protect your valuable media such as magnetic tapes, floppy disks, DVD's, CD's, film, memory sticks, external hard drives, photos and videotapes. The 2040F model of First Alert's exclusive line of waterproof fire safes offers a complete security solution for the three major hazards: theft, flood and fire. Do you worry about your important digital media such as magnetic tapes, floppy disks, DVD’s, CD’s, film, photo’s, or videotapes? Rest assured that the First Alert Fire and Water Media Chest with 241.9 cubic inches of storage will protect your valuable digital media. These items are more sensitive to heat than documents, and the 2040F is a UL class 125 media protection device tested to withstand an external temperature of 1700 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour while maintaining an internal temperature below 125 degrees Fahrenheit. This chest also features a waterproof seal to keep contents dry if sprayed by a fire hose or fully submerged in a flood. The 2040F is secured by a clamping style latch with key lock. All First Alert fire rated products are covered by a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty and will be replaced free of charge if damaged in a fire.
First Alert 2040F Fire and Water Media Chest Features:
- Interior Dimensions(HxWxD): 5.75 in. x 8.37 in. x 5 in.
- Exterior Dimensions(HxWxD): 13 in. x 16.13 in. x 12.75 in.
- Weight: 68.5 lbs.
- Clamping style lock with 2 keys .
- Waterproof Seal Keeps Contents Dry.
- Fire Resistant Up to 1700 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 Hour.
- Protects digital media: CD’s, DVD’s, memory sticks, and external hard drives.
- 5 year limited warranty, with a lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee.