XL-C, Zinc Die-Cast Cover - Chrome Plated, Automatic Sensor, Surface Mounted
This Touch Free Hand Dryer dries hands in 10-15 seconds, half the time of standard dryers. It uses 80% less energy than other hand dryers and saves 100% on paper towels. Dryer is Greenspec and UL approved.
- Dries hands in 10-15 sec.
- Uses 80% less energy than other hand dryers
- Saves 100% on paper towels
- Surface mount cover
- Lock out feature is 35 sec. if hands are not removed
- Greenspec approved
- UL approved
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 11 3/4" LG. X 12 11/16" HIGH X 6 11/16" DEEP
(298 MM LG. X 322 MM HIGH X 170 MM DEEP)
Weight: 16 LBS. (7.3 KGS.)
- Hand dryer cover shall be a one-piece, heavy-duty, rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy. It shall be lightweight, unbreakable, rustproof and all exposed surfaces shall be bright chrome plated or finished with chip-proof, electrostatically applied epoxy paint and fastened to a wall plate by two chrome plated tamper-proof bolts.
- Hand dryer wall plate shall be equipped with (3) 7/8" (22 mm) diameter holes, one of which shall be suitable for use with surface conduit, for ease of wiring.
- All internal hand dryer parts shall be coated according to Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. requirements.
- Entire mechanism shall be internally grounded.
- Hand dryer motor shall be a series commutated through-flow discharge vacuum motor/blower (5/8 HP / 20,000 RPM) which provides air velocity of 16,000 LFM (linear feet per minute) at the air outlet and 14,000 LFM at the hands (4 inches [102 mm] below air outlet).
- Hand dryer heating element (900 W) is constructed of Nichrome wire and mounted inside the blower housing, thereby being vandal proof. It shall be protected by an automatic resetting thermostat, which shall open whenever air flow is cut off and shall close when flow of air is resumed. It shall produce an air temperature of up to 135°F (57°C) at a 72°F (22°C) ambient room temperature at the hands (4 inches [102 mm] below air outlet).
- Hand dryer Control assembly is activated by an infrared optical sensor located next to the air outlet. The dryer shall operate as long as hands are under the air outlet. There is a 35-second lockout feature if hands are not removed.
The hand dryer shall be guaranteed to be free from defects for a period of five (5) years. Warranty shall include factory performed labor as well as the repair or exchange of defective parts, at manufacturer's option.
Click Diagram to Enlarge
This product ships via small package carrier of the vendor's choice to the 48 contiguous states only. Estimated delivery time is up to 2 weeks.