Base price is for a Stainless Steel shelving unit with 3 shelves, you can add more shelves and wheels. 54" H x 36" W x 18" D
Chrome Plated Steel Shelving vs. Stainless Steel Shelving
Our durable chrome plated steel shelving is the traditional wire shelving found in most garages, warehouses, kitchens and restaurants, and is perfect for everyday use. Our stainless steel shelving provides an added level of resistance to staining, corrosion and rust; and is ideal for kitchens, science labs or any highly humid environment. Both types of wire shelving look virtually identical. Our wire shelving is certain to live up to whatever your storage needs may be.
* Weight capacity is 600 lbs/shelf (evenly distributed on leveling feet) and 150 lbs/shelf (evenly distributed on locked wheels/casters).
- 4 pack of 54" Poles
- Stainless Steel Poles & Shelfs
- Rust Proof
- 1" Diameter poles
- Includes 2 Metal Pole Connectors (screw-in style)
- Includes 2 Leveling Feet
- 3 18" x 48" Ultra Durable Steel Wire Shelf
- Corrosion Resistant
- Necessary slip-sleeves included
- Shelf Capacity: 600 lbs per shelf (evenly distributed, not on wheels or casters)
- Meets NSF standards