Commercial Wide NSF Restaurant/Garage wire shelving on wheels.
Your Benefits when you use Our Commercial Wide NSF Restaurant/Garage wire shelving on wheels :
- Easy to find things when you need them.
- Have more room where you use these racks.
- Easy transferred from one place/room to another.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, if you do not like it just send it back.
Our commercial 5 Shelf Super-Sized wide Shelving System is excellent for Garages, offices, warehouses, schools or restaurants is made easy with this . This NSF approved shelving can be used in any commercial warehouse and/or restaurant. Assembley for this heavy-duty shelving easily without tools and the interlocking shelves allow for multiple configurations. Perfect for homes, offices, warehouses, kitchens, restaurants, and any other place you need to organize.
Commercial Wide NSF Restaurant/Garage wire shelving Specs:
- Dimensions: 24" D x 60" W x 72" H
- Finish: Chrome plated steel
- 1" diameter Poles (pound-in style pole connectors)
- 5 Shelves (24" x 60") included
- 4" Wheels/Casters included with brakes
- 1 set of Leveling Feet (4 pcs) included
- Necessary Slip-Sleeves/plastic inserts included (enough for 5 shelves)
- NSF Certified and approved for commercial use
- Shelf Capacity: 500 lbs per shelf on leveling feet evenly distributed or 150 lbs. per shelf on wheels evenly distributed
- Extra 24" x 60" shelves sold separately
- Do not move when loaded
- Weight: 121 lbs
Do you own one of these fine and heavy duty shelving? Review Our Commercial Wide NSF Restaurant/Garage wire shelving on wheels.
Sturdy, easy to assemble, easily customized, perfect! I use these shelves in the house (laundry room and office) and the garage. It fits three large Rubbermaid plastic storage totes on each shelf. It is easy to roll out of the way to sweep the floor.
I use several. All that you want with a steel shelf.
We use these in our church storage closet, and they work awesome. Very easy to put together., heavy duty quality. Wish they came with anti-tip hardware. We had to rig up our own to attach them to the wall so they don't fall over on climbing kids (remote possibility, but possible none the less).
Great for our laundry/workroom- house paints/supplies and power tools with easy access, its been great, highly recommend!