- 6-shelf Storage 4 Heavy Duty Rubber Wheels
- Commercial grade chrome wire rack
- NSF approved
- Triple-Truss support
- Commercial wheels
- No tools required to assemble
- Holds 600 lbs. per shelf (without wheels)
- Dimensions: 48"L x 18"W x 72"H
- Shipping Weight 102lbs
- Includes the Following:
- 4 72" poles (each pole comes in 2 pcs with a thread connection)
- 6 18" X 48" Chrome shelf
- Enogh Slip-Sleeves for 6 shelves
- Adjustable foot leveler
- This product ships in 2 business dasy to the 48 contiguous states only.
Top 8 reasons to buy your Commercial-Industrial Shelving-Shelf Rack Storage
Go ahead and place your order on-line today and you will be glad you did.
- Excellent Customer Service: We stand 100% behind the all racks/shelves we sell, if you need accessories or parts or configuration just email us .
- Lowest Price Guarantee: We offer lowest price on our shelves and carts.
- Secure Orders: Our on-line orders are secured and protected, your data and information are confidential and safe.
- Hassle Free: You placed your order? Relax and enjoy, we will take it from here insuring that your order is packaged and shipped with the best carrier available for your location, we want to receive your package in tacked without damage, we will keep you inform and have a tracking number and all instruction email to you.
- Free Shipping: All our racks/wire shelves qualify for free shipping.
- Flexible Payment Method: Pay the way you want, we accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Personal/Company checks and authorized Purchase Orders.
- Convenience: for you convenience, you can checkout as a guest or create an account and be able to check the status of your order on-line and place future orders with ease.
- We Respect Your Privacy: We do not share or sell your personal information like others do. we only use your personal info (email, phone, etc.) for the purpose of delivering your package.
Date Added: 03/20/2015 by Sandy
I just redid my whole laundry room with these shelves and I can't praise them enough. A fantastic value that will last for years. I purchased two of these units for my shed about ten years ago, I used 2 shelves from each to 'span' in between the units to make one big unit that was 12 feet wide by 4 shelves high. Even when loaded with the big storage bins I have no problem rolling the unit around to get behind it and they still look like the day I bought them. I wouldn't recommend any other shelving at any price.
Date Added: 03/20/2015 by Tim
These shelves are the absolute best! I've used them all around the house. I got rid of those rickety ol' plastic shelves that bow from weight in my garage and replaced with these. The casters are heavy duty and allow me to easily move the shelving unit out when something falls behind them or to clean underneath [shhhh....don't tell the wife cause she believes I don't know how to clean]. They come with pretty thick plastic liners to put on each shelf making it real easy to clean up any spills as well as prevent material from falling through onto everything underneath. The shelves are easily adjustable to accommodate any height product I choose to put on them. They are also great for putting books on since they never bow like most wooden bookcases. I got one for my daughter's closet to put all of her sweaters, shirts, sweatshirts, towels, and bed sheets on and she loves the way they organize everything.
I found the assembly easy and I do mean easy! No tools required. Once you learn the nack of looking for the double notches on each pole, it's easy to line up the shelf height prior to sliding the shelf over the poles. I can put a whole unit together in under 15 minutes while drinking a cup of coffee in the other hand! Well, maybe not at the same time. I've even made sides out of white Masonite and 3/4" x 3" white pine to make an enclosed unit. A couple units I put pegboard ends on to hang my gardening tools from. I offered to do a setup for the wife's cooking utensils but she thought I was being ridiculous. I just wanted her to use the cooking utensils instead of using her favorite recipe book...the Yellow Pages! And that's how the fight started....
You just can't go wrong for the price given the quality and versatility of this unit. None of the units in the garage have corroded. They all stand up to any abuse I've given them.
Date Added: 11/13/2007 by Vickie K.
Very strong and durable shelf, shelf can be adjusted in 1" space, heavy duty shelf and wheels. about 100 lbs., i recommend it.
Date Added: 11/08/2007 by Nizam
Oh baby, just what i have been looking for.
Very strong rack with wheels, brakes and adjustable to 1" increments, it came with plastic insert to put on the shelves, i do need them now but nice to have.
Thank you for shipping those shelves so fast, you are a life savor. I will be back for more.
Customers who bougth these items also purchased...