Protex's depository drop boxes are designed for ease of use and are a great choice for convenient stores, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations/car wash, restaurants and more.
- B-Rated Drop Safe. Heavy duty construction with highest security for its size
- Spring loaded re-locker
- Saw-toothed baffle to protect slot
- 1/4" Welded steel structure
- UL-Listed Group 2 combination lock
- Powder coated grey finish
- Anchoring hardware included
- 4 Pre-drilled anchoring holes (Bottom)
- Exterior Dimensions: 8" (W) x 12" (H) x 10" (D)
- Interior Dimensions: 7-7/8" (W) x 10" (H) x 9-7/16" (D)
- Door Clearence: 6-1/2" (W) x 7-1/4" (H)
- Drop Slot: 6-7/8" (W) x 5/8" (H)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (1/2" solid steel plate)
- Cubic Inch: 782
- Weight: 29 Lbs.
This drop safe has 1/4" thick walls and a 1/2" thick door. Construction is of powder coated steel. There are four 1/2" bolt holes in the bottom of the safe for mounting. The outer dimensions are 8" wide, 10" deep and 12" tall. The slot is 1/4" tall and has a baffle to prevent "fishing". Two keys are needed to open the safe.
It does not come with a manual or spare keys. Protex has not written a user manual for this model. Spare keys are available from protex for $30.00 each. These are the reasons for the lack of stars. Minus one star for the ridiculous cost of spare keys, minus one more star for no manual available.