This Wall safe is great for personal use at home or office. The PWS-1814E is equipped with a digital keypad for easy operation and maintenance.
- Burglary Resistant wall safe with digital electronic locking system
- Velvet lined interior
- Motorized locking bolt system will open the door automatically
- Designed to be installed between 16" o/c wall studs
- Approximately .44 cubic feet of storage space
- Key lock override system. (2 keys included)
- Power override included
- Dual live motorized chrome bolts (3/4" dia.)
- Made of heavy duty gauge steel
- 2 Removable shelves
- Spring loaded door
- High quality VELVET INTERIOR
- Flush digital keypad
- Door thickness is 5/8" formed steel
- Exterior Dimensions: 14-1/8" (W) x 18-1/4" (H) x 3-7/8" (D)
- Interior Dimensions: 14" (W) x 18-1/8" (H) x 3" (D)
- Flange Size: 16" (W) x 20 " (H)
- Anchor Holes: 3 per Side (6 Total)
- Cubic Inch: 0.44
- Weight: 28 Lbs.
Top 8 reasons to buy your Burglary Resistant Wall Safe with digital electronic lock
Go ahead and place your order on-line today and you will be glad you did.
- Excellent Customer Service: We stand behind the safes we sell, 10 years from now you need support or you have a question regarding the safe sale, we only a phone call away or an email, we have been around for 14 years and we are planning on being around.
- Lowest Price Guarantee: We offer a 110% lowest price guarantee, if you see this safe sold for less (including shipping/tax and other charges), we will match the price and refund you 10% of the difference. See our 110% Lowest Price Guaranteed.
- Secure Orders: Our on-line orders are secured and protected, your data and information are confidential and safe.
- Hassle Free: You placed your order? Relax and enjoy, we will take it from here insuring that your safe is packaged and shipped with the best carrier available for your location, we will keep you inform and have a tracking number and all instruction email to you, the shipping company based on the size of your safe will call to schedule a delivery.
- Free Shipping: All our safes qualify for free shipping (curbside shipping).
- Flexible Payment Method: Pay the way you want, we accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Personal/Company checks and authorized Purchase Orders.
- Convenience: for you convenience, you can checkout as a guest or create an account and be able to check the status of your order on-line and place future orders with ease.
- We Respect Your Privacy: We do not share or sell your personal information like others do. we only use your personal info (email, phone, etc.) for the purpose of delivering your package.
Date Added: 12/09/2014 by M. F,
works good for me.
Received this item on time and in perfect condition. It fit well in the wall prepared for dimensions in directions. Although there's complaints about room the lock takes, I found it not objectionable. Still plenty of room.
I am having difficulty finding mirror or picture to hide it and may having to make my own.
Overall, good quality, as described, works well. I'd recommend to anyone.
Date Added: 08/04/2014 by Mike D
This safe is awesome and holds a lot of stuff !!!
I have been using this safe for 2 years now. My wife and i are very happy with it. We use this safe on a daily basis and we love it just as much as the day we first installed it.
The felt lined shelving is great on your jewelry and watches. The LED light is bright and does the job at night. Ours contains 4 handguns, cash, check books, jewelry and important documents !!! Holds a lot of stuff.
Installation was a breeze and password setup was equally easy. My favorite part about this safe is the thought that went into backup measures to open. For example, if the battery pack located on the inside door were to fail, there is a headphone looking jack on the keypad that accepts a power cord to a backup battery pack provided with the safe. If that couldn't be located or there were no batteries in the house, the small round chrome circular cap on the door screws off exposing a key hole to manually open the safe, the safe comes with 2 of these unique looking keys. I keep my backup battery pack in the garage and the backup keys off site at our local bank
Date Added: 01/22/2015 by Robert S
Great product, but beware of installation work required.
I just spent the entire day installing this safe and am not quite done with covering all tracks of the construction surgery due to all the suitable wall spaces in my old house having studs at considerably less than standard 16"o.c. distance.
That little contretemps aside, this product is first rate. Sturdy, easy to use (and to install, if you live in a modern house), this heavy safe looks and feels sturdy and crowbar-proof, yet has a pleasing interior thanks to a velvety interior cladding. Punch in your personal 4-digit code and the door springs open on its own and illuminates the safe interior through a hidden LED light. The effect is almost magic and very inviting. There is also a 6-digit override code in case you forget the 4-digit code. Both are easy to reprogram from their factory settings. While the locking mechanism requires 4 AA batteries to work, there is a secondary exterior battery compartment that can be used in the unlikely case that the interior batteries run out. You would have to ignore the low-battery warnings or not use the safe for a long time for that to happen. Finally, there is a set of rather odd-looking keys to open the safe the old-fashioned way if all of the above were to fail. My biggest worry at this minute is where to store these keys so I would find and identify them if ever needed, but in a place a burglar would not bother to look... I am thinking my safe at the bank.
Now to some practical installation hints, as the instructions are very sparse in this respect. First, you need to find a suitable placement from a comfort point of view. The door hinges are on the right and cannot be switched. The safe requires a rectangular opening in the wall, 18-1/8 by 14-1/8 inches