MBF1512E Burglary & Fire Safe
A unique design that combines all the security features of a burglary safe and the peace of mind achieved with a fire safe.
The burglary features of the safe includes an all-steel construction, battery-operated electronic lock, massive one-inch diameter live locking bolts and heavy-duty hinges. The all-steel construction ensures durability, strength and lifelong use that can withstand heavy physical attacks from burglars. The battery-operated electronic lock is protected by a drill resistant hard-plate and a keypad lockout feature. The keypad lockout penalty feature will initiate once multiple combinations have been entered incorrectly. This prevents the unauthorized user from attempting to enter more combinations. The massive diameter live-locking bolts drive into the steel body of the safe and the heavy-duty hinges prevent any thief from prying the safe open.
The fire-resistant safe features include a two-hour fire rating that is tested in temperatures of up to 1830° Fahrenheit. This ensures that the contents of the safe remain at room temperature and stays intact all while withstanding extremely high temperatures of heat. Fire-resistant safes are especially designed for those that live in areas where wildfires are likely to happen or in hot climate areas.
With both combined features you are able to protect, secure and store all valuables such as important documents, passports, cash, birth certificates, jewelry, deeds, receipts and other irreplaceable records. Save yourself the hassle of losing your important paperwork when the unexpected happens.
Burglar and Fire Safe Features:
- All Steel Construction
- 2 Hour Fire Rating 2 hour fire rating, tested in temperatures up to 1830°F
- 2 Hour Fire Rating Body is 1 ¾" thick consisting of a steel plate, lined with fire-resistant material
- Advanced Electronic Lock Battery operated Electronic Lock. Protected by an internal spring loaded relocking device
- Fully Upholsterd Interior Fully upholstered interior. High strength adjustable/removable shelves
- Heavy-Duty Steel Hinges Heavy-duty steel hinges
- Massive Solid Steel Bolts Massive 1" diameter solid steel live locking bolts
- Heavy-Duty Steel Door Door has an overall thickness of 4 ½" encasing steel plates lined with fire-resistant material
- Steel Dead Bolts Steel dead bolts prevent door removal if hinges are removed during a forced attempt
- Model #: MBF1512E
- Shelves: 1
- Fire Rating: 2 hours
- Exterior: 20" x 17 1⁄4" x 18 3⁄4"
- Interior: 16 1⁄2" x 14 1⁄4" x 12 1⁄2"
- Interior Cu.Ft.: 1.7
- Weight: 139 lbs
This Burglary Fire Proof Safe MBF1512E with digital lock ship to the lower 48 states free of charge. Arrives with in 1 to 2 wks. Extra service may be available at Member expense.