First Alert 2092F Water, Fire and Theft Combination Safe
The First Alert 2092F is part of the exclusive line of waterproof fire safes. The 2092F offers a complete security solution for the three major hazards: theft, flood and fire. The safe's anti-theft features include patented pry-resistant concealed hinges, 4 number combination dial security lock and 4 solid locking bolts. This First Alert 1.3 cubic foot fire safe is UL classified for 1 hour to withstand an external temperature of 1700 degrees Fahrenheit while maintaining an internal temperature of less than 350 degrees. The safe has been tested by an independent testing lab and verified to protect digital media including memory sticks, CD’s, DVD’s and external hard drives. The composite construction with water tight seal prevents water damage to the contents caused by flooding or by water used in fighting a fire. This waterproof safe will float making it easy to find during a flood, and it will remain dry inside even if fully submerged. The safe also includes an override key that will open the safe if the combination is lost or forgotten.
First Alert 2092F Water, Fire and Theft Combination Safe Features:
- Interior Dimensions(HxWxD): 13.63 in. x 13.25 in. x 12.5 in.
- Exterior Dimensions(HxWxD): 18 in. x 17.5 in. x 19.63 in.
- Weight: 93 lbs
- 4 Number Combination Lock with Emergency Override Key.
- Independently verified to protect electronic media, such as memory sticks, CD’s, DVD’s and external hard drives.
- 4 Door Bolts and Pry-resistant Concealed Hinges.
- Adjustable storage shelf with multiple positions.
- Protective waterproof seal keeps contents dry.
- Hanging key rack and passport / document storage.
- UL classified media protection device tested to withstand an external temperature up to 1700 degrees for 1 hour.
- 5 year limited warranty, with after-fire replacement guarantee.