First Alert 2087F Fire, Water and Theft Combination Safe
The First Alert 2087F is part of the exclusive line of waterproof fire safes. The 2087F offers a complete security solution for the three major hazards: theft, flood and fire. The safe's anti-theft features include patented pry-resistant concealed hinges, 4 number combination dial security lock and 4 solid locking bolts. The composite construction with water tight seal prevents water damage to the contents caused by flooding or by water used in fighting a fire. This waterproof safe will float making it easy to find during a flood, and it will remain dry inside even if fully submerged. This .94 cubic foot First Alert fire safe is UL classified for 1 hour to withstand an external temperature of 1700 degrees Fahrenheit while maintaining an internal temperature of less than 350 degrees. The safe has been tested by an independent testing lab and verified to protect digital media from fire damage including memory sticks, CD’s, DVD’s and external hard drives.
First Alert 2087F Fire, Water and Theft Combination Safe Features:
- Interior Dimensions(HxWxD): 12.88 in. x 10.38 in. x 12.25 in.
- Exterior Dimensions(HxWxD): 16.5 in. x 14.5 in. x 19 in.
- Weight: 82 lbs
- Deluxe combination lock with override key.
- Independently verified to protect electronic media, such as memory sticks, CD’s, DVD’s and external hard drives.
- Pry-resistant concealed hinges.
- Adjustable storage shelf with multiple positions.
- Protective waterproof seal keeps contents dry.
- Hanging key rack and passport / document storage.
- UL classified media protection device tested to withstand an external temperature up to 1700 degrees for 1 hour.
- 5 year limited warranty, with after-fire replacement guarantee.