First Alert 2054F Fire and Theft Combination Safe
The First Alert 2054F fire safe’s anti-theft features include steel construction, heavy duty steel hinges, 2 solid steel bolts and mounting hardware for bolting to the floor. The fire safe's 4-number dial combination lock provides a high level of security. The combination lock is designed to be used in conjunction with the entry key: the entry key operates the safe’s live bolt after the combination is entered into the dial lock. The entry key can be left in the keyhole using only the combination lock to secure the door, or it can be removed for an extra level of security. Two entry keys included. This First Alert .80 Cu. Ft. Fire Theft Combination Safe is UL classified fire safe tested to withstand an external temperature of 1700 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour while maintaining an internal temperature of less than 350 degrees.
First Alert 2054F Fire and Theft Combination Safe Features:
- Dual Access Combo / Key Lock with Emergency Override Key.
- Heavy duty steel hinges.
- 2 locking door bolts.
- 1 Removable/Adjustable Shelf and Mounting hardware included.
- Interior Dimensions(HxWxD): 14 in. x 10.88 in. x 9 in.
- Exterior Dimensions(HxWxD): 17.25 in. x 13.25 in. x 13.88 in.
- Weight: 59 lbs
- UL classified media protection device tested to withstand an external temperature up to 1700 degrees for 1 hour.
- 5 year limited warranty, with lifetime after fire replacement guarantee on all first alert fireproof safe 2054f.