First Alert 2054DF Steel Fire and Theft Digital Safe
The First Alert 2054DF fire safe’s anti-theft features include steel construction, heavy duty steel hinges, 2 solid steel bolts and mounting hardware for bolting to the floor. The fire safe's electronic keypad lock allows users to program a personal 3 to 8 digit passcode. The digital lock is designed to be used in conjunction with the entry key: the entry key operates the safe’s live bolt after the passcode is entered into the digital lock. The entry key can be left in the keyhole using only the digital lock to secure the door, or it can be removed for an extra level of security. Two entry keys included. Also included is an emergency override key which can be used to bypass the digital passcode and open the safe in case of battery failure (4 AA batteries Included). This First Alert .80 Cu. Ft. Fire Theft Digital Safe is a UL classified fire safe tested to withstand an external temperature of 1700 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour while maintaining an internal temperature of less than 350 degrees.
First Alert 2054DF Steel Fire and Theft Digital Safe Features:
- Dual locking: digital keypad and key.
- 2 entry keys/1 override key included.
- Heavy duty steel hinges.
- 2 locking door bolt.
- After fire replacement guarantee
- Interior Dimensions(HxWxD): 14 in. x 10.88 in. x 9 in.
- Exterior Dimensions(HxWxD): 17.25 in. x 13.25 in. x 13.88 in.
- Weight: 59 lbs
- Removable steel shelf.
- Mounting hardware included.
- UL classified media protection device tested to withstand an external temperature up to 1700 degrees for 1 hour.
- 5 year limited warranty.