In Wall Gun Safe BRIEF DESCRIPTION
The Closet Vault In Wall Gun Safe fits between the wall studs (16” on center 2x4's). The Closet Vault provides a unique and space conscious way to secure and store firearms and/or valuables such as laptops, jewelry, and other items with the convenience of quick access. The door and frame protrude less than 2 inches from the wall, allowing it to be concealed behind a door or in a closet.
The Closet Vault - In Wall Gun Safe has a variety of options/accessories that can be added to the safe:
- Peg board door panel
- Pistol rack
- Full shelf
- Half shelf
The Closet Vault has a high security user-friendly SIMPLEX mechanical lock capable of setting one of 1,081 different combinations. Since this lock is mechanical, there are no batteries to replace. Two tubular key locks have been added to the top and bottom for additional security when quick access is not required.
In Wall Gun Safe Details:
- Model No. 51653-SA IVY
- Outer Dim: 50” x 13½” x 5¾”
- Inner Dim: 49¾” x 13” x 4¾”
- Overall outer Dim (including frame): 53” x 16¾” x 5¾”
- Material: 16ga. Steel
- Ship Wt. 65 lbs.
Made in the USA
In Wall Gun Safe Features:
- Made sturdy of 16ga. steel.
- Lock bolts directly through the inner frame of case to prevent prying.
- V-Line’s Closet Vault is designed to install in between the wall studs.
- The door and frame protrude 2” to provide extra internal depth.
- The push button lock is mechanical and features a programmable combination.
- Two tubular key locks have been added to the top and bottom for additional security when quick access is not required.
- Shelving accessories are available to customize the Closet Vault to best meet individual needs.
- The Closet Vault ships with an adjustable foam barrel support and foam lined bottom.