Protex's Secure Mail Box or Money Deposit Safe Box SDB-200 is designed for ease of use and are a great choice for convenient stores, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations/car wash, restaurants and as a mail box that can be attached to the side of the wall with 4 pre-drilled holes.
Secure Mail Box or Money Deposit Safe Box SDB-200 Features:
- 1/2" Solid steel hinge/dead bar to prevent removal of the door
- Saw-toothed baffle to protect slot
- 1/8" Welded steel structure
- Tubular-style key lock with Double "D" configuration (can be retrofitted with other cam locks)
- Safe comes with 2 (two) keys
- Powder coated grey finish
- Anchoring hardware included
- 4 Pre-drilled anchoring holes (Back)
Secure Mail Box or Money Deposit Safe Box SDB-200 Specs:
- Exterior Dimensions: 10" (W) x 7" (H) x 5" (D)
- Interior Dimensions: 9-3/4" (W) x 6-3/4" (H) x 4-3/4" (D)
- Door Clearance: 9-1/2" (W) x 4-1/2" (H)
- Drop Opening: 9-3/4" (W) x 7/6" (H) (fits letter envelops easy)
- Door Thickness: 1/8"
- Cubic Inches: 313
- Weight: 10.5 Lbs.
Keep your mail secure until you get home, with this strong build box and a tabular key lock you can feel safe that no one is tampering with your mail and steeling your identity or important email.
This mail box shipped directory to you in 1-2 business days, the shipping is free and there no tax to pay, the price above is what you pay for this drop mail box shipped to your front door.
This box does a good job. I'm using it as a rent drop for my tenants. Initially I did not know how to mount it to the concrete block so I contacted the manufacturer and all they said was "hire a general contractor". Really unhelpful. So, you can figure it out if I did, just YouTube concrete anchors. These are a little different than the standard ones, but same idea.
Bolts on the top row a little difficult to install into the wall because of the front lid hinge gets in the way. Sweet box though.