Secure Mail Box or Money Drop Deposit Safe Box SDB-200 Description
The Protex Secure Mail Box or Money Deposit Safe Box SDB-200 is designed for ease of use and is a great choice for convenient stores, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations, car wash, restaurants, and more that can be attached to the side of the wall with 4 pre-drilled holes.
- Saw-toothed baffle to protect slot
- Tubular-style key lock with double “D” configuration which can be retrofitted with other cam locks
- Comes with 2 keys
- Powder-coated grey finish
- 1/2” solid steel hinge/dead bar to prevent door removal
- 1/8” welded steel structure
- 4 pre-drilled anchoring holes at the bottom
- Anchoring hardware included
Secure Mail Box or Money Drop Deposit Safe Box SDB-200 specifications
The Protex Secure Mail Box or Money Deposit Safe Box SDB-200 has the following specifications:
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- Exterior: 7 in. x 10 in. x 5 in.
- Interior: 6.75 in. x 9.75 in. x 4.75 in.
- Weight: 10.5 lbs.
- Capacity: 313 cubic inches
- Door clearance (W x H): 9.5” x 4.5”
- Drop opening (W x H): 9.75” x 1.17” (fits letter envelopes easily)
- Door thickness: 1/8”
This box does a good job. I'm using it as a rent drop for my tenants. Initially I did not know how to mount it to the concrete block so I contacted the manufacturer and all they said was "hire a general contractor". Really unhelpful. So, you can figure it out if I did, just YouTube concrete anchors. These are a little different than the standard ones, but same idea.
Bolts on the top row a little difficult to install into the wall because of the front lid hinge gets in the way. Sweet box though.