Through-the-wall drop box Description
The Through-the-wall drop box has a reinforced double steel door to protect against prying, shown with a standard tubular cam-lock. This is the perfect way to lock and secure rent checks, letters, mail, cash payments, large envelopes, and more.
- Piano hinge
- Drop slot opening is 12.38” long enough to drop legal size papers or large envelopes
- Pre-drilled mounting holes on sides for the in-the-wall installation
- Installation hardware included
- Metal baffle to protect drop opening from fishing
- Tubular style key lock with double “D” configuration
- Comes with 2 tubular keys
- Designed to be installed in the wall between standard wall studs (16” on center)
- Includes 2 removable and adjustable metal frames to hide the rough cuts
- Requires cutting the drywall between the studs
- Drop from one side and remove from the opposite side
Also available: Electronic lock and combination lock for an additional charge.
Through-the-wall drop box specifications
The Through-the-wall drop box has the following specifications:
- Exterior dimensions (H x W x D): 15 in. x 14 in. x 8.75 in.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Door opening (W x H): 11.25” x 5.25”
- Drop slot size (W x H): 12.38” x 0.5”
- Door thickness: 1/8”
- Maximum thickness of item to drop is ½” thick
- 3 anchor holes on each side
- Mounting hardware included