Small Underground In-Floor-Safe IF-1212C
Protex IF-1212C In Floor Safe - This In-floor safe is one of the smallest model in our line of floor safes, it is designed to be installed under ground level, which makes it completely concealed and enhances the burglary resistance. If you are planning to build a house with a in floor safe then you need to get your safe and have ready to be installed before you put the concrete in the floor.
Small B-rated steel in-floor safe with lift-out door.
- Body anchor base plate
- Sturdy steel cover
- LaGard group II combination Lock.
- 1/2" A36 solid steel direct-drive lift-out door.
- Drill resistant carburized hard plate
- Powder coat finish
- Convenient lift handle
- Full length dead bar for optimal pry resistance.
- Spring-loaded relocking device.
- Exterior Dimensions: 9-1/2" (W) x 9-1/2" (D) x 12-1/4" (Top to bottom)
- Interior Dimensions: 9-1/8" (W) x 9-1/8" (D) x 7-3/4" (Top to bottom)
- Cubic Ft. Capacity: 0.37
- Product Weight: 43 lbs.