Digital Depository Drop Safe with Night Drop and Chute FD-2014LS Description
The Drive-thru Nightly Digital Depository Drop Safe with Chute is designed with a drop slot facing the rear of the safe. The long chute can be installed through a 4” wall, so the face plate of the drop slot is facing the user. The drop is done from one side of the room and the pickup/removal is done at the opposite side of the wall. The door is made from ½” solid steel with 5 active heavy-duty chrome locking bolts.
- B-rated ½” solid steel-plate door (FD series)
- DigiPaz electronic lock with flat keypad
- External power override included
- Detachable chute
- Hard-plate and spring-loaded re-locker
- Electrostatic powder coat finish
- 4 pre-drilled mounting holes on the bottom for bolting
Digital Depository Drop Safe with Night Drop and Chute FD-2014LS specifications
The Drive-thru Nightly Digital Depository Drop Safe with Chute has the following specifications:
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- Exterior: 20” x 14” x 14”
- Interior: 19.75” x 13.75” x 11”
- Weight: 103 lbs.
- Capacity: 1.73 cubic feet
- Door clearance (H x W): 16.38” x 10.25”
- Drop opening (H x W): 0.75” x 6”
- Door thickness: 2.5” (1/2” solid steel plate)
Shipping and delivery
The Drive-thru Nightly Digital Depository Drop Safe with Chute is directly shipped from the manufacturer to the customer in 1-2 business days. Please allow 7-10 business days for the arrival of the package.
A tracking number will be emailed to you as it is available.
Shipping will be a curb side delivery and it includes a lift gate to get the safe from the truck to the ground. It is the customer’s responsibility to get the safe to the preferred room. Please include a daytime phone number for the shipping company to call you and schedule the delivery, for without the phone number, shipping will not be processed.