Drive thru nightly Digital depository drop safe with Chute.....
The Protex FD-2014LS is designed with a drop slot facing the rear of the safe. The long chute can be installed through a 4" wall, so all you will be able to see is the face plate of the drop slot, i.e. the drop is done from one side of the room and the pickup/removal is done at the opposite side of the wall. The door is made from 1/2 inch solid steel with 5 active heavy-duty chrome locking bolts.
Drive thru nightly Digital depository drop safe with Chute Features
- B-Rated 1/2" solid steel-plate door (FD-series)
- Heavy duty chrome locking bolts
- DigiPaz Electronic Lock with flat keypad
- External power override (Included)
- Detachable Chute
- Hard-plate and spring loaded relocker
- 4 Pre-drilled mounting holes on the bottom for bolting
- Electro-Static powder coat finish
Drive thru nightly Digital depository drop safe with Chute Specifications
- Exterior Dimensions: 14" (W) x 20" (H) x 14" (D)
- Interior Dimensions: 13-3/4" (W) x 19-3/4" (H) x 11" (D)
- Door Clearance: 10-1/4" (W) x 16-3/8" (H)
- Drop Opening: 6" (W) x 3/4" (H)
- Door Thickness: 2-1/2" (1/2" solid steel plate)
- Cubic Feet: 1.73
- Weight: 103 Lbs.
Shipping & Delivery:
This Drive thru nightly Digital depository drop safe with Chute is shipped directly from the manufacture to you in 1 - 2 business days, Please allow 7 - 10 business days for the arrival of your package. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as it becomes available to us.
Shipping includes a lift gate to get the safe from the truck to the ground, it is a curbside delivery. It is the customer responsibility to get the safe inside to the room of choice. Please include a day time phone number for the shipping company to call you and schedule the delivery (without a phone number we can not process the order).