Pharmacy Safe MRX3000E Quick Overview and Benefits:
- It is sleek, single door MRX3000 RX Safe unit is small enough to fit beneath most counter spaces concealing itself
- It serve as an inventory control assistant with 1" thick Lexam® Glass view windows for quick product assessment.
The Securam Safelogic keypad is
- Battery Changes are simple.
- Slide upward on the Entry Pad to release from snapfit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.
- Simple to Use and Reliable-Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle. That’s it.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions.
Pharmaceutical Safe MRX3000E Details:
- All Steel Construction
- 11 Gauge Body Body constructed of 11 Gauge steel
- High Strength Shelving High strength adjustable & removable shelving
- SecuRam® Safelogic Advanced electronic lock. Protected by drill-resistant hardplate.
- Heavy-Duty Deadbar Heavy-duty deadbar prevents door removal during forced entry attempt.
- Heavy-Duty Steel Hinges Tamper-proof hinges for added security. Also provides easy & smooth door operation
- Solid Steel Bolts Seven ¾" diameter solid steel live locking bolts
- Anchor Holes 8 Pre-drilled anchor holes provided to secure safe to the floor.
RX Safe MRX3000E Additional Information:
||39" x 18" x 16"
||38 3⁄4" x 17 3⁄4" x 15 3⁄4"
|Interior Cubic Feet