MESA Large TL-15 Safe MTLE7236 Quick Overview Specs.
- Exterior Dimensions: High 79" x Wide 43" x Deep 32.5"
- Interior Dimensions: High 72" x Wide 36" x Ddeep 23"
- Storage Size: 34.5 cu. ft.
- Shipping Weight: 3880 lbs.
- Fire Rating/Protection: 2 hrs (120 Minute U.L. Classified)
- Interior Shelves: 4 Shelves
MESA's MTLE7236 TL-15: What does this means?
It means that this safe has withstand an extreme testing procedures by experienced U.L. experts using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, etc., and demonstrated the ability to withstand severe attacks without a failier which qualifies it to be U.L. TL-15 label safe.
Equipped with Group II Combination Dial Lock
MESA MTLE7236 TL-15 Safe Features:
- Equipped with 10 massive 1½" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Group II Combination Dial Lock.
- The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring- loaded devices.
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
- Overall thickness of 5¾" and is constructed with a 23¾" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The Mesa TL-15 offers a massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire door.
- The Safe formed body has a total protective thickness of 3½" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High strength adjustable shelves.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F