Depository Drop Safe HDS-2014 Product Description
A B-rated depository safe with an anti-fish baffle to prevent theft through the deposit door and a battery-operated electronic lock protected by an internal spring-loaded re-locking device. With this lock, you can easily change your personal code within seconds.
- Lock type. Please choose above.
- Digital lock HDS-2014E
- If combinations are entered incorrectly, the keypad has a lockout penalty frustrating the burglar
- Combination dial lock HDS-2014C
- Dual key heavy-duty B-rated drop safe HDS-2014K
- Both keys have to be used to open
- Comes with 1 guard key and 2 manager keys
- 4 anchor holes to secure safe to the floor
- ½” thick solid steel door
- ¼” thick solid steel body
- 3 1.2” diameter solid steel live locking bolts
- Heavy-duty dead bar prevents door removal during a forced entry
The HDS-2014 Depository Drop Safe have the following specifications:
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- Exterior: 20.25 in. x 14 in. x 14 in.
- Interior: 10.5 in. x 13.5 in. x 11.25 in.
Shipping and Delivery
The Depository Drop Safe HDS-2014 is directly shipped to the customer in 1 to 2 business days. Please allow the manufacturer 5 to 7 business days for the arrival of the package.
A tracking number will be provided to the customer via email. Shipping will be via FedEx Ground.