Republic Gun Safe USA RG-12C Product Description
This Made in the USA Republic Gun Safe USA RG-12C can resist 60 minutes of fire/torch at 1400°F.It far exceeds California Department of Justice Regulatory Standards for Residential Security Containers. Its main characteristics are
- Drill/ballistic-resistant armored hard plate to protect lock
- Steel door thickness: 0.25 in. or 3-gauge plated
- Body door thickness: 5 in.
- Body thickness: 1.25 in.
- 0.25-inch solid steel plate added to the entire door to resist pry bars
- 1.5-inch-thick safe’s door consisting of 3 layers of fire board
- 1-inch-thick safe’s body consisting of 2 layers of fire board
- Active spring-loaded re-locker to prevent punch attacks
- 3-way active locking bolts with coverage on all 4 sides of the door
- 10 1.5-inch steel bolts
- 7 1.5-inch active chrome-plated solid steel live locking bolts
- 3 1.5-inch fixed locking bolts on hinge side
- Heat-activated expandable in-tumescent door seal (expands up to 8x its size) that seals out smoke and water
- High gloss powder-coated finish for maximum durability and shine
- Upgraded brass package 5-spoke handle-and-trim with soft plush tan interior
- Removable gun rack
- 4 pre-drilled anchor holes (mounting hardware not included)
- 1 full-length adjustable/removable shelf
- 3 small adjustable /removable shelves
Republic Gun Safe USA RG-12C Product specifications
The Made in the USA Republic Gun Safe USA RG-12C has the following specifications:
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- Exterior: 59 in. x 22 in. x 16 in.
- Interior: 56 in. x 18.5 in. x 12 in.
- Exterior dimensions do not include handle, hinges, or locks.
- Gun capacity varies depending on the size of gun and accessories.
Shipping and Delivery
The Made in the USA Republic Gun Safe USA RG-12C is directly shipped to the customer in 1 to 2 business days. Please allow the manufacturer 7 to 10 business days for the arrival of the package. A tracking number will be provided to the customer via email.
Since it is a curbside delivery, a lift gate will be included to get the safe to the ground. It is the customer’s responsibility to get the safe to their desired area.