1.0 Cubic Foot Capacity! 1-Hour / 1700 Degree Fire Protection & 30-Foot Impact Protection (UL Certified!).
A fire is a devastating, traumatic, life altering event. A life time of memories, and personal records can be destroyed in an instants. Replacing many of these items can prove to be a long, difficult if not impossible process. When you want to protect the things you can't afford to loose there's only one name to trust,.....Fire Fyter.
- 1 Hour 1700 Degree Fire Protection!
- Bank vault quality combination lock
- Large interior capacity
- Holds standard letter size documents laying flat
- Four steel locking bolts
- Knuckled hinge pins prevent door removal
- Easy bolt to the floor hardware included
- Exterior Dimensions - 16" W X 16" H X 16" D
- Interior Dimensions - 13" W X 13" H X 10.25" D
- Capacity - 1.0 cu. ft.
- Weight - 85 lbs
1. An independent, nationally recognize laboratory, Underwriter's Laboratory (UL) certified the Fire rating of our safes
2. All Fire Fyter products have been certified to withstand 1700 degrees for 1 hour and an impact rating of 30 feet.
3. What this means to the consumer is that during a tragic fire, our safes will withstand 1700 degrees for one hour. The interior of the safe will not exceed 350 degrees.
- A normal house fire burns at 1250 degrees and is usually controlled within15 minutes.
- The impact protection certification was completed so that the consumer knows that should your safe drop from a level that is 30 feet or less, the safe will maintain its structural integrity and protection.