Electronic Key-less Deadbolt lock with 6 user codes. Never fumble for keys again. This electronic deadbolt features a lit keypad for easy viewing in the dark and a radio frequency remote. The remote can lock/unlock the door from up to 30 feet. One-time user codes can be issued for service personal or guests. Will work on both right and left hand doors. Comes complete with 2 emergency override keys, low battery indicator and a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Features: (Electronic Deadbolt lock)
- Radio frequency remote control to unlock and lock the door
- Remote can work from up to 30 feet away
- Optional auto-locking function relocks door after opening, Illuminated keypad for easy viewing in the dark
- Program up to 6 user codes User codes can be 4 – 10 digits in length
- Utilize one-time user codes for cleaners or guest User codes can be temporarily disabled (locked out)
- Reversible lock works on both right & left-handed doors 2 emergency override keys included
- Lockout function disables lock for 45 seconds after 5 incorrect entries Low battery indicator
- Back-set adjusts to 2 3/8 and 2 3/4 inches
- Door thickness ranges from 1 3/8 and 2 inches
- Deadbolt retrofits into standard 1 inch hole
- 1 time codes available for emergency or service providers
- Front Dimensions: 6" High x 3" Wide x 1 1/2" Deep
- Back Dimensions: 7 1/2" High x 2 7/8" Deep
- Reversible- Works on both right and left-handed doors
- Weight : 3 Lbs.
- Finish: Silver (LS-DB500R-SN)
Date Added: 11/30/2036 by A. Hack
Works great! Wireless remote make's things very easy. I am able to set the lock to auto lock which puts my mind at ease when leaving my condo because even if I forget to lock it, it will lock it for me. Also I can't get locked out because of the keypad. It is much easier to add & remove codes than hand out keys, this way I will not have to change the lock's all the time. Looks great, functions great, easy install. I did however try to get a key made the other day & liked the ones that have the light in them, however that is Kwikset apparently & LockState keys cannot be made with Kiwkset keys. That was more lack of knowledge on my part, I would much rather have all the features of this lock than the key with a light on it anyway, especially since i've installed it I have yet to use the key except for testing purposes.
I recently moved from a home with a garage to a condo. The transition from garage door to keyed entry was causing me grief (yeah, yeah QQ moar I know). With this deadbolt I am able to open the door while carrying groceries from the car and lock it without keys when my family goes to the pool. The buttons seem sturdy (after about 2 months use) and the back-light makes it easy to use at night. The installation was easy and no different than a standard deadbolt. The remote key is excellent. My only gripe is that it only includes one remote key. It is not written in the description or on the packaging that only one remote is included. While the single remote is disappointing (and the reason for 4stars) it would not prevent me from buying this product again.