The ResortLock provides you with more control over your rental property than ever before... all at an affordable cost with no monthly fees. Instead of issuing keys or permanent codes, the ResortLock allows property owners to provide their guests with temporary access codes that start and end when owners want, so guests can't enter your property one minute before or after specified.
LockState RL2000 Product Description
The RL4000 offers all the same features as the RL2000 that enable you to privide remotely generated codes to your rental property and a whole lot more. The upgrades start with the construction of the lock, which is totally weather resistant and features a more heavy duty construction. If your front door is exposed to weather conditions, the RL4000 is your best option. The 4000 also gives you the most control possible. Fully programmable via an optional software package, the RL4000 comes with great features like scheduled access and audit trail. One other key upgrade is the ability to issue multiple remote access codes during the same time period. The RL4000 truly is the ultimate rental property lock.
- Durable commercial grade lock with weatherproof keypad
- One-touch lock button to quickly lock door once inside
- Remote code generation - unlimited codes over the year
- Up to 800 permanent codes & ibutton users (combined)
- Set times for lock to Auto Lock/Unlock daily (must be the same for all 7 days of the week).
- Issue one-time use codes for contractors, cleaners, etc.
- Daylight savings mode to adjust for daylight savings time
- Lockout functionality
Additional Features w/Software Management
- See who and when people are entering your property with Audit Trail allowing you to view up to 4000 door access events.
- Manage many access codes and ibuttons all at once
- Set access schedules for individual users (Ex. Set code 1234 to only have access M-F from 10am - 4pm).
- Set Auto Lock/Unlock function to a different schedule daily (Auto unlock M-F from 9am-6pm). Great for business use!
||4 AA Alkaline Batteries
||Weather Proof Keypad
||1 3/8" to 2"
||-30 to 120 degrees F (-34 to 50C) C6
|Front Lock Height
|Key Hole to Top of Lock
|Lock Back Time
||5 (1 - 25) Seconds
|Low Battery Warning
||4.8V or lower
Please indicate the following upon ordering:
DOOR SIDE: left-side or right-side(when looking at door from the OUTSIDE, hinges on left is a left door, hinges on right is a right door).