The ResortLock provides you with more control over your rental property than ever before... all at an affordable cost with no monthly fees. Instead of issuing keys or permanent codes, the ResortLock allows property owners to provide their guests with temporary access codes that start and end when owners want, so guests can't enter your property one minute before or after specified.
LockState RL2000 Product Description
The LockState RL2000 keyless door lock / Key less deadbolt is a perfect balance of security, benefits, and value. The RL2000 features a sleek design with one of the smallest footprints available for a keyless door lock and a weather resistant keypad (see RL4000 for full weatherproof option). Its lighted keypad also provides easy visibility in low-light entryways.
- Finishes: Silver or Brass
- Lighted keypad
- Weather resistant keypad
- Remote code generation - unlimited codes over the year.
- Up to 800 permanent codes & ibutton users (combined)
- Set times for lock to Auto Lock/Unlock daily (must be the same for all 7 days of the week).
- Issue one-time use codes for contractors, cleaners, etc.
- Daylight savings mode to adjust for daylight savings time
- Lockout functionality
- Latch: Cylindrical Spring Latch 2 3/4 std or 2 3/8 opt with 1/2 " throw
- Key Bypass: Standard
Additional Features w/Software Management
- See who and when people are entering your property with Audit Trail allowing you to view up to 4000 door access events.
- Manage many access codes and ibuttons all at once
- Set access schedules for individual users (Ex. Set code 1234 to only have access M-F from 10am - 4pm).
- Set Auto Lock/Unlock function to a different schedule daily (Auto unlock M-F from 9am-6pm). Great for business use!
||4 AA Alkaline Batteries
||Weather Resistant Keypad
||1" to 2"
||-20 to 120 degrees F (-34 to 50C) C6
|Front Lock Height
|Key Hole to Top of Lock
|Lock Back Time
||5 (1 - 25) Seconds
|Low Battery Warning
||4.8V or lower
**Upon purchase, please indicate the following:
- DOOR SIDE: left-side or right-side(when looking at door from the OUTSIDE, hinges on left is a left door, hinges on right is a right door).