- Never fumble for keys again with keyless access
- Optional auto-locking function relocks door after opening
- Illuminated keypad for easy viewing in the dark
- Program up to 6 user codes
- User codes can be 4 - 10 digits in length
- Utilize one-time user codes for cleaners or guests
- User codes can be temporarily disabled (locked out)
- Delete user codes individually or all at once
- Reversible lock works on both right & left-handed doors
- 2 emergency override keys included
- Lockout function disables lock for 45 seconds after 5 incorrect entries
- Low battery indicator
- 1 year electrical warranty
Adjustable. Fits both 2 3/8" or 2 ¾" (60mm or 70mm)
Cross Bore: 2 1/8" (54mm)
Edge Bore: 1" (25.4mm)
Fits 1 3/8" to 2" thick door (35mm - 70mm)
Single cylinder deadbolt latch. Perfect for home, office, storeroom or other standard door.
Reversible. Works on both right and left-handed doors.
4 AA (1.5V) Alkaline batteries.
-20C (-4F) to 85C (185F)
30% to 90%
- Front Dimensions: 5"H x 3"W x 3/8"D (1 3/8"D with key cylinder)
- Back Dimensions: 7 1/4"H x 2 3/4"W x 1 1/8"
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Unreliable. Intermittent upload of guest codes leave guests out in the cold.
I wanted to love this product. (now owned this lock for about 6 months) I have multiple people coming and going from my house on a regular basis and a keyless deadbolt is the answer. This particular unit is not.
-easy to use daily
-relatively easy to install and program
-multiple codes (many just have one)for different people so you can deactivate any you don't want to have access to your home anymore
-battery life is short - goes through 4 AA batteries in less than 3 weeks
-rechargeable batteries you say - do not have enough power to make the lock work
-only one notification (a quick flash of red) that your batteries are dead
-has left me in the lurch several times where it just stopped working with brand new batteries. i.e., out of town for the weekend and the dog sitter can't get in!
The lack of reliability is a huge problem and I'm tossing this model. Not giving up hope on keyless and have ordered a different model/maker.
Date Added: 02/22/2015 by Paul S.
Won't do without again!
I love this item, install was a snap, took 1.5 tries to get it all in but that's because I was confused on one point in the instructions. I was able to install with no additional drilling aside from the self taping mounting screws. I love the auto lock feature this item has - no more worrying about "...did I forget to lock the door...?" as it will automatically lock after a period of time you get to set. As the key is electronic there's no getting locked out and best of all if you have a situation where someone needs to enter your residence you can simply give them the code and change it later.
Bottom line is I won't do with out one of these products again - a must have!
I thought I would update my review since I had new doors installed and had the lock moved to the new doors. I'm happy to report the lock is still working. I will advise to buy very good batteries. I am using lithium energizers; alkaline batteries only last about four to six weeks.