LockState Connect LS-90i WiFi enabled thermostat allows you to gain control over your home energy costs.
The LockState Connect home automation systems allows you to control your thermostat from anywhere in the world. Whether you are at work, on vacation or on the road, view and control your heating and cooling settings, adjust program settings or receive alerts when settings change.
Rental property owners can take even more control over their property and energy savings by setting heating or cooling programs to begin just prior to guest checkin and return to lower energy levels at checkout. Want to know if your guests are changing your settings or running the AC all day long? No problem. Set up alerts to be notified when certain conditions are met or exceeded.
LockState Connect allows you to keep your home and energy bills within reach.
Required for Installation:
- Easy to use menu system with large backlit touch screen display
- Works with nearly every HVAC system - including traditional furnaces and heat pumps
- Able to control 3 stages of heat and 2 stages of cool. This allows for more precise temperature regulation and less fluctuation with today's most sophisticated HVAC systems.
- True Auto mode to switch automatically between heat and cool depending on environmental factors
- Ability to control an external air baffle, external humidifier AND de-humidifier
- Program up to 7 independent periods per day
- Monitor and control your HVAC system based on humidity as well as temperature
- Must have either power from the furnace ("C" or "Common" wire) or an external transformer to power the thermostat in order to run the Wi-Fi module
- Connections: C, H, B, O, W, W2, W3, Y1, Y2, RH, RC, G, A, DH, EX
- Target Temperature Range: 47F to 95F
- C-Wire (Common wire) to power the thermostat
- If you do not have a C-Wire, you can also use a 24VAC Transformer
- Wi-Fi router with minimum of "B" Standard (All routers that are B, G or N are okay)
- Laptop or Smartphone with WiFi connectivity to provision thermostat
LS-60i vs. LS-90i Comparison
|Touchscreen Stylus Included
||Yes with temp. variance limit
|Number of Schedules
||Air filter, humidifier pads, UV bulbs
|Auto Heat/Cool Change Over
|Stages of Cooling
|Stages of Heating
||All popular residential HVAC systems (including heat pumps and auxiliary heat)
||All popular residential HVAC systems (including heat pumps and auxiliary heat), external air baffle, humidifier, dehumidifier
A thermostat that actually can utilize the two-stage function of our furnace. Depending on your settings... for ours if there is a greater than a two degree difference the furnace kicks in both stages to warm up quickly and make up the big difference but if it is anything lower it just kicks in the first stage and runs slower, quieter, cycles more so is more even heating and saves energy. But I'm only giving it 4 Stars because of the price.
We own a second home in the mountains and this device allows us to save gas by adjusting the setting depending on the weather. We also use it to get the house to a comfortable temp before we arrive. Without it the house is cold soaked and take hours to warn up. There is a iPad and smart phone app that is easy to use.