The LS-60i is a sleek 7-day programmable WiFi enabled thermostat with touch screen controls.
The LockState Connect home automation systems allows you to control your thermostat from anywhere in the world. Whether you are at work, on vacation or on the road, view and control your heating and cooling settings, adjust program settings or receive alerts when settings change.
Rental property owners can take even more control over their property and energy savings by setting heating or cooling programs to begin just prior to guest checkin and return to lower energy levels at checkout. Want to know if your guests are changing your settings or running the AC all day long? No problem. Set up alerts to be notified when certain conditions are met or exceeded.
LockState Connect allows you to keep your home and energy bills within reach.
- The LS-60i works with nearly any HVAC system - including traditional furnaces and heat pumps
- Has a large screen with bright white back-light
- Can control up to 2 stages of heat and 2 stages of cool
- Able to program up to 4 independent periods per day
- Must have power from the furnace ("C" or "Common" wire) to power the thermostat in order to run the Wi-Fi module
- Available Connections: C, B, O, W, W2, Y, Y2, RH, RC, G, A
- Target Temperature Range: 47F to 95F
Required for Installation:
- C-Wire (Common wire) to power the thermostat
- If you do not have a C-Wire, you can also use a 24VAC Transformer
- Wi-Fi router with minimum of "B" Standard (All routers that are B, G or N are okay)
- Laptop or Smartphone with WiFi connectivity to provision thermostat
- Warranty : (2) years
LS-60i vs. LS-90i Comparison
|Touchscreen Stylus Included
||Yes with temp. variance limit
|Number of Schedules
||Air filter, humidifier pads, UV bulbs
|Auto Heat/Cool Change Over
|Stages of Cooling
|Stages of Heating
||All popular residential HVAC systems (including heat pumps and auxiliary heat)
||All popular residential HVAC systems (including heat pumps and auxiliary heat), external air baffle, humidifier, dehumidifier
I got it connected in 15 minutes to my wifi network, and saved close to $110 on my next billing cycle.
I bought a second one for my second heating zone..
Well I purchased one of these because we are leaving on a trip soon and wanted to be able to monitor the house while we were gone.
As far as the thermostat set-up goes it was pretty straight forward and the instructions covered most all situations that might be encountered. It took me 3 hours to get it going. However, I failed to hook up the 24v power so the battery died the first night. So the next day it took me about an hour to connect the 24v power.
As far as hooking it up to the WiFi it was confusing at first because the instructions were unclear how to get it to recognize the thermostat. A 5 minute call to the Help Desk resolved the situation and I was up and running in 10 minutes. Another 5 minutes to download the iPhone App and I was totally wireless.
I liked the historical capabilities thru the website and it was easy to make program changes thru it as well.
Overall I am satisfied and the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was the problem with connecting it to my WiFi system.
Addendum: I did have further issues with the installation but I have nothing but praise for the Help Desk. They have resolved all my problems and have had an answer to all my questions. Nothing but praise for them! BTW the thermostat works great and I would not hesitate to but it again.