Key-less entry door lock with 6 user codes. Never fumble for keys again. This electronic deadbolt features a lit keypad for easy viewing in the dark and a radio frequency remote. The remote can lock/unlock the door from up to 30 feet. One-time user codes can be issued for service personal or guests. Will work on both right and left hand doors. Comes complete with 2 emergency override keys, low battery indicator and a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Features:(Key-less entry door lock, keyless entry locks, wireless door lock)
- Radio frequency remote control to unlock and lock the door
- Remote can work from up to 30 feet away
- Optional auto-locking function relocks door after opening, Illuminated keypad for easy viewing in the dark
- Program up to 6 user codes User codes can be 4 – 10 digits in length
- Utilize one-time user codes for cleaners or guest User codes can be temporarily disabled (locked out)
- Reversible lock works on both right & left-handed doors 2 emergency override keys included
- Lockout function disables lock for 45 seconds after 5 incorrect entries Low battery indicator
Specifications:(Key-less entry door lock)
- Back-set adjusts to 2 3/8 and 2 3/4 inches
- Door thickness ranges from 1 3/8 and 2 inches
- Deadbolt retrofits into standard 1 inch hole
- 1 time codes available for emergency or service providers
- Front Dimensions: 6" High x 3" Wide x 1 1/2" Deep
- Back Dimensions: 7 1/2" High x 2 7/8" Deep
- Reversible- Works on both right and left-handed doors
- Weight : 3 Lbs.
- Finish : Bronze (LS-DB500-RB)
Installation was a breeze... took me only 20 minutes and that was double-checking at every step!
A good solution for a pair of old folks who can't hear the doorbell consistently and are planning for that inevitable day when neither can either hear NOR GET UP OF THE FLOOR to answer the front door personally-- pretty smart for nonagenarians!! Now they can provide a help-provider with advance access through the door on a one-time or semi-permanent basis. We loaded up the Lock with 4 codes and one one-time code right away and all's well.
The only thing that doesn't work is the post-entry time-lock whereby one can have the door auto-lock itself XX seconds after entry....
Date Added: 03/13/2014 by Allen K.
If you can change out a lock, you can put one of these in. Pay attention to the instructions (and never lose them) because they go step by step how to enter lock codes into the machine.
One of the most useful features is the auto lock-- you set the lock to automatically re-lock after some number of seconds (I picked 90 seconds). This means the kids can't forget to lock the door behind them when they leave for school in the morning.
Works great and only needs four AA batteries, meaning no expensive battery replacements down the road. Definitely worth the money. I'll heartily recommend it to anyone who isn't afraid of buttons.