keyless home entry Deadbolt lock with 6 user codes. Never fumble for keys again. This electronic deadbolt features a lit keypad for easy viewing in the dark and a radio frequency remote. The remote can lock/unlock the door from up to 30 feet. One-time user codes can be issued for service personal or guests. Will work on both right and left hand doors. Comes complete with 2 emergency override keys, low battery indicator and a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Features:(key less remote Front Door, keyless home entry)
- Radio frequency remote control to unlock and lock the door
- Remote can work from up to 30 feet away
- Optional auto-locking function relocks door after opening, Illuminated keypad for easy viewing in the dark
- Program up to 6 user codes User codes can be 4 – 10 digits in length
- Utilize one-time user codes for cleaners or guest User codes can be temporarily disabled (locked out)
- Reversible lock works on both right & left-handed doors 2 emergency override keys included
- Lockout function disables lock for 45 seconds after 5 incorrect entries Low battery indicator
Specifications: (Key-less door lock, Key less deadbolt, keyless entry home)
- Back-set adjusts to 2 3/8 and 2 3/4 inches
- Door thickness ranges from 1 3/8 and 2 inches
- Deadbolt retrofits into standard 1 inch hole
- 1 time codes available for emergency or service providers
- Front Dimensions: 6" High x 3" Wide x 1 1/2" Deep
- Back Dimensions: 7 1/2" High x 2 7/8" Deep
- Reversible- Works on both right and left-handed doors
- Weight : 3 Lbs.
- Finish: Brass (LS-DB500R-PB)
The lock arrived yesterday. My 8 year old daughter and I removed the old deadbolt lock and swapped it for this one as soon as the package arrived. It took us about 1/2 hour from start to finish including the time spent on programming. It was my first time changing out the deadbolt and I was surprised as to how easy it was. The trick is to take the time and read the instruction clearly and make sure that it makes sense to you. Knowing full well that we might one day forget how to re-program this thing, we kept the installation instruction in a safe place. I can't think of any flaws with this deadbolt. Highly recommended.
Date Added: 10/06/2014 by Doug S.
I waited a few months to review the see how it worked out and it is great. Installation and setup is easy. So great to use remote when hands are full. The remote's distance is a bit shorter than noted, I only get about 15 feet away in an open outdoor area. So far batteries are holding up fine as well. Ordered extra remote so all in the family could use it.
Date Added: 03/04/2015 by Jack S.
This is a great door lock. It works very well and has lots of neat features. It has a remote control for your key chain, can be opened with the key pad or with a regular door key. You can program it so it automatically locks behind you or leave it in default mode so that when you press the "lockstate" button at the top it locks. Or, you can just use the remote fob or the key. It's very neat, you never have to worry about forgetting your key. My wife (who is very picky) says "it's the coolest lock ever!".
If you have your hands full you can press the key fob and the door opens 20 feet away.
I installed it myself. At first it seemed very confusing but it was actually quite very easy to install. The programming seemed a little confusing at first but is also easy with a little bit of practice. It comes with a "Programming Code". You punch it in, then enter the code for the operation you want to perform (adding a new door code, deleting a code, adding a key fob, etc, etc). It's pretty easy.
It uses 4 AA batteries, so the batteries aren 't those hard to find expensive batteries and the battery cover slides off easily without removing screws.