Our Cobalt Front Loading B-Rated Depository Safe FL3020C-ILK Drop Safe offer toghness and protection against theft with locking inner compartment.
- A full length locking bar.
- A UL Listed lock.
- Pre-drilled anchor holes.
- Comes standard with a LaGard combination dial also have a drill resistant hard plate.
- B-Rated safes are constructed with a 1/2” thick steel door and 1/4” thick steel body.
- FL3020C-ILK depository safe features an active spring loaded re-locker for drill resitant in the door.
- (1 - 3) anti-fish baffle(s) to protect what is droped in the safe from those who fish them out.
- Each of the front loading depositories is secured by (5) active (7/8” - 1”) diameter solid steel locking bolts (This safe features an interior locking compartment).
Front Loading Drop Safe Features:
- 1/2” Solid Steel Door
- 1/4” Solid Steel Body
- (1 - 3) Anti-fish Baffles
- Lock is a UL Listed dual key
- Safe deposit box lock
- Full Length Locking Bar
- (1) Active Spring Loaded Re-locker
- (4) Pre-drilled Anchor Holes In Front Loading Depository Safes
- (2) Pre-drilled Anchor Holes In Under Counter Depository Safes
- FL3020C-ILK Has a locking inner compartment -
- (1) Drill Resistant Hard Plate (not available on safes with dual key locks)
- (5) Chrome Plated Active Locking Bolts In All Front Loading Depository Safes (locking bolts are 7/8” - 1” diameter)*
DIMENSIONS (H x W x D): 30” x 20” x 20”
WEIGHT lbs.: 231
LOCK: LaGard Dial with UL Listed dual key safety deposit box lock on interior compartment
Shipping & Delivery:
This Cobalt Front Loading B-Rated Depository Safe FL3020C-ILK Drop Safe is shipped directly from the manufacture to you in 1 - 2 business days, Please allow 7 - 10 business days for the arrival of your package. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as it becomes available to us. Shipping includes a lift gate to get the safe from the truck to the ground, it is a curbside delivery. It is the customer responsibility to get the safe inside to the room of choice.