These safes are constructed with a 1/2” thick steel door and 1/4” thick steel body. Each depository safe features an active spring loaded re-locker, (1 - 3) anti-fish baffle(s), a full length locking bar, a UL Listed lock, and (2 - 4) pre-drilled anchor holes. All depositories that come standard with a LaGard combination dial also have a drill resistant hard plate. Each of the front loading depositories is secured by (5) active (7/8” - 1”) diameter solid steel locking bolts while each of the small under the counter depositories are secured only by the locking bolt.
- 1/2” Solid Steel Door
- 1/4” Solid Steel Body
- (5) Chrome Plated Active Locking Bolts In All Front Loading Depository Safes (locking bolts are 7/8” - 1” diameter)*
- Full Length Locking Bar
- (1) Active Spring Loaded Re-locker
- (1) Drill Resistant Hard Plate (not available on safes with dual key locks)
- (1 - 3) Anti-fish Baffles
- (4) Pre-drilled Anchor Holes In Front Loading Depository Safes
- (2) Pre-drilled Anchor Holes In Under Counter Depository Safes
- FL3020C-ILK Has a locking inner compartment -
- Lock is a UL Listed dual key
- Safe deposit box lock
DIMENSIONS (H x W x D): 12” x 8” x 10”
WEIGHT lbs.: 47
LOCK: LaGard Dial
Shipping & Delivery:
This DEPOSITORY SAFES B Rated Drop Safe UC-12810C is shipped directly from the manufacture to you in 1 - 2 business days, Please allow 7 - 10 business days for the arrival of your package. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as it becomes available to us.
Shipping includes a lift gate to get the safe from the truck to the ground, it is a curbside delivery. It is the customer responsibility to get the safe inside to the room of choice (large safes only), smaller safes less than 100 lbs shipped UPS/FedEx Ground..